The weather played it's part today.
Well the weather played it's part today.
The forecast was ok for setting up but after we had finished the rain arrived and it did rain quite hard. A few calls revealed it was raining hard all around the district - at Glenorchy and at Kingston. The rain radar showed the same thing
At 1045 only a few brave mums and dads and kids had arrived and we huddled under the canopy.
With the input from the outlying districts and the rain radar we made the decision to postpone the event.
Now we have to check if the Resource consent can be extended to next weekend. We understand that the venue is available but we need to check a few other things.